Sportur Club Hotel is provided with special agreements with Cervia’s Nautical Club
Cervia’s Nautical Club, which is situated 5 minutes far from Sportur Club Hotel, just in the heart of the charming Cervia/ Milano Marittima’s Canal Harbour, has organized interesting sailing courses since 1975. Every year, it promotes a remarkably wide array of interesting courses and exciting sporting events. The lovers of sailing will have the possibility to attend different types of courses for both experts and beginners, to get the nautical driving licence and to hire boats and centre boarders. The courses, which are held by skilled instructors belonging to the Italian Sailing Federation, include both theoretical and practical lessons. The fleet is made up of Centre Boarders, Catamarans, fixed keel One-design Boats and Cabin Cruiser, which are able to suit even the most demanding requirements of different types of customers.
The courses, which are held by skilled F.I.V. instructors, include both theoretical and practical lessons and are subdivided into four different levels. Enrolment to FIV is compulsory. To enrol, apply to the secretarial office of Cervia’s Nautical Club and provide a medical certificate proving that you are healthy enough to perform this activity. The FIV card is valid for one year (solar year) and includes the specific Sportass insurance policy.
- Basic Course: Knowledge of the fundamental aspects of sailing. Maintenance of boat and equipment
- Advanced Course: How to manage a boat
- Perfectioning Course: Focus on sailing techniques. Spinnaker/Gennaker sailing
- Boat Racing Course: Task subdivision and crew formation. Boat racing techniques
- Weekly course for adults (for older than 14 years): From June to September, Monday to Friday, 14:30 to 18:00. Employed boats: Laser Bahia, J24 and Passatore
- Weekly course for children (for children aged 7 to 13 years) : From June to September, Monday to Friday, 9.00 to 12:30. Employed boat: Laser Bahia
- Full immersion weekend course (for older than 14 years): Available all year round. Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 up to 13:00 and from 14:30 up to 18:00. Employed boats: Laser Bahia, J24 and Passatore (upon request, the course can be attended for one day only, from 9:30 up to 13:00 and from 14:30 up to 18:00, or in days that are different from those stated above).
- Soft weekend course (for older than 14 years) (news): Available all year round. Saturday and Sunday from 14:30 up to 18:00. Employed boats: Laser Bahia, J24 and Passatore (upon request, the course can be attended for one day only, from 9:30 up to 13:00 and from 14:30 up to 18:00, or in days that are different from those stated above)
- Individual lessons (for older than 14 years): From June to September. Total length: 90 minutes. Employed boats: Laser Bahia and Topkat
- Customized sailing lessons (for older than 14 years): From October to May. Total length: 5 hours. Employed boats: J24, Passatore and First 36.7
- Laser pico
- Laser Bahia + gennaker
Special agreements for:
- groups of 4 or more
- the members of the same family
- those who join more than one course
- affiliated bodies, institutions, associations and companies
Special agreements to hire boats and take individual lessons HOTEL SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Physical therapist
- Laundry service for sports garments
- Possibility to hire sports equipment
- Possibility to take advantage of a 10% discount on sailing courses and boat hiring.
- Possibility to arrange special training sessions for teams and sports associations
SPECIAL PACKAGES SPORTUR Sportur Club Hotel gives those interested in attending exciting sporting events or in performing their favourite activities the possibility to take advantage of incredible packages featuring special agreements with the local sports centres and Fantini Club Bathing Establishment
- Piada Trophy 02-04/07/2010
- IX Trofeo Atlantica 15-18/07/2010
- Rotta del Sale 21-24/07/2010
- AIL Cup 25/07/2010
Chi ama la vela, nel corso del clinic di Mauro Pelischier, avrà un’occasione unica per imparare i trucchi e le tecniche di questo fantasistico sport seguendo i consigli di un grande campione. Durante il clinic si avrà la possibilità di fare test specifici e partecipare a riunioni tecniche al fine di migliorare la vostra tecnica insieme a Mauro Pelischier, vincitore nella classe finn di nove titoli italiani, un bronzo ai campionati Europei e un oro e un bronzo ai giochi del Mediterraneo.
Ore 9:00 briefing tecnico
Ore 9:30 uscita in barca
Ore 12:30 rientro e briefing
Ore 13:00 pranzo on the beach al “Ristorantino” del Fantini Club
Ore 14:00 relax sotto il’ombrellone
Ore 15:30 incontro in aula
Ore 17:30 percorso sensoriale presso il Centro Benessere in riva al mare “ Fntini Wave Spa”
Ore 20:30 cena in ristorante tipico a base di pesce